Dog Care operates the https://yourdogcares.com (the “Service”).
What Information We Ask You For[su_note note_color=”#f8f8f8″]
- Log Data
Log Data refers to data that your browser sends when you visit our website. This type of data includes your personal computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, type and version of your browser, which pages of our website you are visiting, the time and date of visit, duration of your visit.
- Account Data
We collect this type of data to create your account and provide you services. For Account Data, we may ask you your full name, email address and other personal data (on situation demands) to identify and contact you.
- Service Data
Service Data may include your pattern, timing, and frequency of using our services. The sole source of this data collection is you. We prepare this kind of data for our website operating and service providing purposes. The entire service data processing is legally based on our legitimate interests and specifically the proper administration of our website.[/su_note]
How We Use Your Personal Data[su_note note_color=”#f8f8f8″]
We usually do not collect and keep records of any personal information about our visitors. But, in case, you need to contact us, you would need to provide your name and email address to fill up the Contact Form. We only need this to identify you and reply to your message or queries.[/su_note]
What Cookies Do We Use[su_note note_color=”#f8f8f8″]
Coolies are files containing very little amount data, sometimes harmful and it might contain a unique anonymous identifier. It is sent to your browser from an online platform and stored in your PC’s hard drive.
Yourdogcares.com uses web server log files in order to collect the log data, service data and account data which include your browser’s type and version, date and time of when you visit our website, which pages on our site you visit, how many times you visit and how long you stay on each of our pages.
Our cookies do NOT collect information about:
- Your browsing history
- Other websites you visit (except those that lands you on our pages)
- Access to your personal, identifiable information
We only use these following cookies:
- Compulsory Cookies: This type of cookies are those which are a must to operate our website effectively. They include but not limited to- cookies that will enable you to log into secured areas of our site, access our shopping cart service or access our e-billing services.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: This type of cookies help us to recognize and count the number of visitors coming to our websites, analyze the behavioral activities of when and how they are using us, address and remember their preferences (e.g., language, region, etc.)
- Functionality Cookies: This type of cookies help us to recognize our visitors when they return to our site. This analysis assists us to personalize our contents, greet you by your name, and remember the preferences that you made before (for example, language and region choices).
You can find more information regarding each of the cookies we use and its purposes in this section below:
We use two main tools to get data about your IP address and your Browsing information, and they are:
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Associate Links[/su_note]
Yourdogcares.com knows that the security of your personal information. But you need to understand that no transmission process over the internet, electronic storage is completely secure. Though we strive to use a commercially acceptable method intending to secure your data, yet we cannot guarantee its 100% security.
Sharing or Selling Information
Your personal data will never be disclosed, sold, leased or lent to any other third parties except it is required for the transaction processes or for any service you have requested.
Links To Other Websites
Children’s Privacy[su_note note_color=”#f8f8f8″]
None of our services address any visitor under the age of 13. We do not collect any identifiable personal data from children below the age of 13. Hence we request to the parents or guardians that if you identify that your children provided us with any personal data, inform us immediately. We will sincerely delete such information as soon as we discover a child under 13 has given us specific information.
We keep updating our Privacy Policies now and then. And every time we make any changes we notify of that by posting the new amended policies on this page.
Any changes in our privacy policies will be applicable only when they are posted on this page.[/su_note]